FULLY GUIDED TRIPS
Our guided river trips focus on the rivers of southern Yukon. They range from a simple half-day on the Yukon River from downtown Whitehorse to a full 7-8 or 9 day adventure that combines the traditional canoe with an exciting floatplane or boat ride into the Yukon wilderness. The trips are suitable for beginners and basic instruction in the canoe or kayak is part of the trip.
With the longer trips we provide:
– Professional, licensed guides certified in Wilderness First-Aid
– Top quality canoes, kayaks and river equipment.
– 115L dry bag for your personal gear.
– All required road transportation.
– All scheduled air transport in the itinerary.
– Powerboat transport as shown in the itinerary.
– Great food cooked fresh by our guides.
– Hotel accommodation at the beginning and the end of your trip*
* (double occupancy)
The short 1/2 day to full day trips include:
A professional guide, canoes or kayaks, safety gear and transportation to and from your hotel if required.
For additional and complete information please visit:
Kanoe People Ltd – P.O. Box 31149, Whitehorse, Yukon.
Canada Y1A 5P7
Telephone: 867-668-4899 Toll free: (North America) 1-866-901-4880